• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protecting right?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What Data do we collect?
Structured Revolution Ltd collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Your business information related to the services hired by the customer.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Structured Revolution Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• When you provide voluntarily business information for the specific consultancy services hired.
Structured Revolution Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Public domain information obtained for market research, financial or of any kind, necessary to provide the contracted services
How will use your data?
Structured Revolution Ltd collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• To accurately provide the contracted services.
When Structured Revolution Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Structured Revolution Ltd securely stores your data at our AWS Cloud Server with the highest security standards.
Structured Revolution Ltd will keep your personal data for a minimum of 10 years after the end of the services provided. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our servers.
Structured Revolution Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Structured Revolution Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Structured Revolution Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Structured Revolution Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You has the right to request Structured Revolution Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Structured Revolution Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Structured Revolution Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Structured Revolution Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Structured Revolution Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 20 3900 2676
Or write to us: Structured Revolution Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FD, United Kingdom.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit:
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Structured Revolution Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember you previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising ¬– Structured Revolution Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your browser, device, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information your browser, device, and your IP address. Structured Revolution Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our websites features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Call us: +44 20 3900 2676
Or write to us at: Structured Revolution Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9FD, United Kingdom.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Structured Revolution Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.